Lifestyle blogging is therapeutic for me. I want to do more of what I love and spread the message of enjoying life in every stage. I will share my life lessons, travel adventures, tasty dishes, and my ongoing health & fitness journey. I know it seems like a lot, but hey, I’m a multifaceted kind of lady. I love butterflies, so you’ll see them every where! Let’s transform, grow, and glow together!
Why I LOVE Butterflies:
– transform into unique, beautiful creatures
– represent inevitable changes, renewal, and discovery
– remind us that everyone can make a positive impact
– persevere through changes with grace
– make me smile and warm my heart
NC Licensed K-6 Educator
ECU Alumna, C/O ’09
PCC Alumna, C/O ’16
Nursing – ICU, Long Term Care, & Surgical Services
Licensed Natural Hair Care Specialist
Life Event Coach
Zoradel is a flip of the syllables in my first middle name, Delzora. My full name is longer than the alphabet and filled with nicknames for every stage of my life.