All this time, I thought I was really doing something during my solo workouts.  Turns out I’ve just been warming up these last 13 weeks!  I have had 3 PT (Personal Training) sessions at PRIME Athletics Fitness & Training Institute and I’m pretty sure I’ve died and come back every time.  It’s nice to have someone pushing me beyond ME.  Even when I want to quit, my inner voice is saying, “It’s not an OPTION.”  Pushing beyond the burn, is worth it.  I have enough before pictures, I’m working hard to see how good the after pics will be.

I feel like my personal 13 weeks of consistent meal prepping and working out have prepared me to take my goals to the next level.  I feel weird if I’m not prepping, and my body craves a good workout.  Combining healthy eating habits plus HIIT is just what the doctor ordered!  Personal training is the best for me right now because finding consistent accountability partners is next to impossible.

Adulting causes conflicting schedules for 80% of candidates, and the other 20% really just don’t want it as bad as I do.  I’m just keeping it real. SO yes, I’m kind of paying for an accountability partner, but he still gets paid whether I put in the work or not.  Luckily, I am 100% sold on transforming my life, health, and mindset. If you’re on the fence about joining a gym, or signing up for training, answer these questions.

  1. Do you want to function at your most optimal level?
  2. Do you desire to live YOUR BEST LIFE?
  3. What are you waiting on? Is cost a factor?  Scheduling?   Childcare?

What can you do now to align your life and/or extenuating life factors to move forward in your own journey?  Share your challenges and concerns! I’d love to help you come up with a plan to get started today.

Find a gym where you can GROW, and not just GO!

Share, Like, COMMENT, and SUBSCRIBE for weekly updates along my 52 week long Personal Training Journey.

As always, keep soaring Butterfly Kings and Queens!

Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 111 other followers

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: